To connect with us for remote support install one of the options below. If you need assistance with installation please let us know.
For user initiated support, install the following.
To install Remote Support:
- Click Download Remote Support.
- Double-click the RemoteSupport……DMG.
- Open the folder on your desktop called Support.
- Drag the Remote Support icon to the Applications icon.
- Double click the Applications icon and then double click the Remote Support icon that resides in Applications.
For unattended support, install the following.
To install Remote Access:
- Follow the link above to download the Remote Access file.
- Look for the .dmg file that typically defaults to your Downloads folder and double click it.
- Now look on your desktop for a green icon and double click it.
- You should now see a window suggesting to move the green icon to the Applications folder, do this step.
- Now double click on the Applications folder and look for Remote Access with the same icon.
- Launch Remote Access, click Start on the bottom right, once its running, click Save then Exit.